We are excited to introduce Great Gulf’s newest downtown community Home Condos (Power + Adelaide). The development's east core location has a 100% Transit Score and 97% Walk Score making it a top investment location as gentrification continues east of Yonge.
Toronto Condos at Home Condos start from only $279,900 ($580-620 PSF). We are confident that this location will bring unprecedented value over the next 4 years.
Clients of Rob Mills Real Estate can take advantage of Exceptional First Access Incentives:
- Discounted Pricing: up to $49,000 off
- FREE Assignment
- $5,000 discount on parking
- $500 discount on locker
- FREE lease during occupancy
- Development caps
- Flexible deposit structure: $5,000 on signing / balance to 5% in 30 days / 5% in 120 days / 5% in 360 days / 5% in 720 days and 1% on occupancy
TOP REASONS TO BUY
- Location (100% transit & 97% Walk Score):
- Located in close proximity to the DVP and The Gardiner. Steps to the Queen and King Street TTC lines
- Under 15 min transit ride to Toronto’s best amenities: Eaton Centre, St Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Financial District, Nathan Phillips Square, George Brown, Ryerson U, Leslieville
- Corktown Common Park: the new 18 acre park at the foot of River St is in close proximity, connecting residents to the Don River and Martin Goodman Trail systems
- East End Revitalization: We are seeing a continuing trend east of Yonge focusing on commercial and residential development. The east core offers the same proximity to transit, HWYs and amenities for significantly better value per square foot. Some notable developments on the east include:
- First Gulf’s commercial tower at King and Parliament (home of Globe and Mail)
- Daniel's 69 acre Regent Park revitalization, Streeetcar’s revitalization of Queen & Broadview and the Moss Park revitalization which includes a new $125 million recreation centre
- Current Resale Values: Resale selling prices are hitting $800 psf. in the Distillery, approx. $700 psf at King and Parliament and approx. $680 psf at trendy Queen and Broadview
- Rentability - Toronto Condos 2016 vacancy rate is below 0.5%. Rental demand continues to be very strong with a 6.4% increase in Q2 2015 to Q2 2016
- Future Development and Transit will make Queen St E one of the most sought after and accessible locations in the core
- Close proximity to Unilever Site: this 60 acre commercial site is expected to be one of the largest redevelopments in Canadian history creating 11 million sqft of commercial space for 50,000 new jobs in the area
- Downtown Relief Line: This proposed subway expansion is expected to run along Queen East. Expected stops are Parliament and Unilever - making Home an ideal location for commuting in and out of the core but also to the new Unilever site
- AAA Builder: Great Gulf has delivered over 40,000 homes and is considered one of the most reputable builders in the industry for the last 40 Years
NEIGHBOURHOOD RENTAL RATES
- 1 Bed: $1,650 - $1,975
- 1 Bed plus Den: $1,650 - $2,150
- 2 Bedroom: $2,250 - $2,600
1 Column Text : END 1 Column Text : BEGIN
- Have questions and want to learn more? Contact Me Today or call 416-319-4299 for floor plans and prices.
Get the VIP treatment
Be first in line to floor plans and pricing
Last year, close to 200 clients of were thrilled to have taken advantage of our priority access opportunities and enjoyed the benefits of first selection, lowest pricing and our free lease program.